Tuesday 5 March 2013

Haunted Mansion Merchandise


As my friends and family know, I ADORE the Haunted Mansion, its by far my favourite Attraction (and Phantom Manor at DLP). So you can imagine my happiness when I read on the Disney Parks Blog that they are doing new merchandise! I love the parks themed merchandise especially when they look as cool as these!

Naturally, I want them all! The boyfriend and I are currently looking for our first house together and already decided that the dining room will be Haunted Mansion themed so what better excuse to get the whole lot! He has already surprised me with this beauty from the collection:



and I can't wait to collect them all! Also cannot wait to see if I can pick up some different items from Tokyo Disneyland when we visit in April!

Update: 
Disneyland Paris' Twitter has confirmed they are planning similar merchandise for Phantom Manor!


No comments:

Post a Comment