Its great to see all the films together although, I did count and I have only seen 36 out of the 50! Think I need to catch up! (Well, I've seen those 36 about 100,000 times!). If I'm honest I thought there was more than 50! Well anyway, I thought I'd put my top 5 Disney Animated films on a list!
5. PocahontasLove the music and message of this film, also the animation and colours are mesmerising! The character Radcliffe would have to be one of my favourite Disney characters of all time and I love colours of the wind!
4. Hunchback of Notre DameThe music is great is this film too! Love the heavens light/ hellsfire and Frollo has to be the meanest villian! The fact that this movie is in Paris could have something to do with its popularity to me!
3. CinderellaEveryone loves a true fairytale romance and this one fits the bill for me! Cinderella has to be the most likeable princess and the whole movie is magical.
2. Nightmare Before ChristmasNot sure if this film quite fits into this category but its one of my favourites! I watch it every Christmas eve without and know all the lines and songs by heart.
1. Alice in WonderlandMy all time favourite Disney film! I love how smart, witty and curious she is! Best Disney movie in my eyes! The characters are brilliant and I have always loved the Lewis Carroll novel!