Thursday 9 December 2010

My 21st


Well I'm very excited to start planning for my 21st! My and my mum are going to LA & Las Vegas for 2 weeks in April! One thing is for sure I'm going back to Disneyland in California! Havent been there since I was 8 & can't wait to return! Want to make sure I'm a real Disney customer once more before I'm an employee, its just a shame my mum doesnt like the big rides!

Also learned of some very interesting news that i will be in Florida for the Cars 2 premiere and rumour has it Disney employees get to see films before the public, so I'll be extremely happy if that is true! Although it has come to my attention they may be construction on fantasyland while im there! Which, if it means its closed i will not be happy! Although the expansion does look AMAZING! Check it out here!

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment