Sunday 26 December 2010

Disney Traditions



Amazing Christmas Day! Got so many goodies including this Disney Traditions collectable statue (pictured below) which may now have started an addiction for collecting these as they are beautiful (and i'll be getting discount on Disney merchandise when I'm a cast member!), here's the website to all the others here!. My other presents were my plane tickets to and from Florida and I'm getting a camcorder next week so I can document my adventure better next year! 


Saw my 2 nieces and nephew and the rest of my step family, literally have eaten my weight in junk food today! Finally got to see the Princess & The Frog and I was very impressed, Disney Animation Studios have clearly looked into the archives and saw how the great animators made classic Disney films as the music and animation were amazing!


Hope everyone had a fantastic day!


Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment