Monday 24 January 2011

Alice In Wonderland


I think it is fair to say I am completely obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, mainly the Disney 1951 animated version! I have always loved the film and characters and is my all time favourite Disney movie overall! For a while I have been following a blog on Vintage Disney Alice in Wonderland merchandise and facts, which is a fantastic blog and i very much enjoy reading it. You can check it out here!. Anyway, I was the 100th follower and the creater of the website Matt said he was going to mail me something for being that follower! Well, at my home address my Mum informed me that this had arrived:



Sorry for the grainy photo, my Mum showed me over Skype! I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Matt and keep up the great job on the blog! This is definitely getting framed for my new flat next year!


Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment