Friday 4 February 2011

Tangled


I saw Tangled today and I thought it was amazing! Its a classic Disney fairytale, which they do so well! The characters were hilarious yet the film was deep with emotion, I laughed and cried. The characters Maximus the horse and the chameleon are literally the most hilarious non-speaking animals I've seen in a animated film for years! (maybe on par with Miko, Flit and Percy from Pocahontas). The music and songs were incredible and it felt like you were watching a great classic Disney film! Alan Menken is the man responsible for the soundtrack to this film (same genius who did the Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Hunchback of Notre dame songs!). I highly recommend everyone go see this immediately! Just been informed that this has been overlooked for best animation at the Oscars?! The Academy are clearly insane!

Here's the trailer for you


Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment