Sunday 7 August 2011

Animal Kingdom & Epcot


The best experience of my if is less than 2 weeks away from ending :( so I have been trying to make the most of the parks while I still have the chance! Been spending alot of time in Epcot, not so much on the rides but on the World Showcase! My favourites are Italy, Japan & France! The food in Japan is amazing! Now it definitely makes me want to visit there! I'll just add that to my long list of places to visit soon. Also the UK is my favourite!! I love spending time in the Rose & Crown where we all have pimms and cider, and shout at people that we are English! Its so much fun and Miss Carol; the hat lady sings English songs all day & she is amazing!

Also went and did Animal Kingdom properly, did Everest & the Rapids a few times and finally did the Safari which was lovely! But the best attraction had to be the Finding Nemo musical, have never seen something so amazing (well maybe except Magic, Memories & you) but this is definately a must see and I'm sure will be on Broadway and on the west end soon!

Here's some photo's from Epcot!






No comments:

Post a Comment