Sunday 7 August 2011

Florida Bucket List


As I mentioned in my previous post I have less than 2 weeks left so I thought I'd compose a list of things I have yet to do here!

  1. Get Sushi in Japan Pavilion
  2. Photo with Alice in MK or Epcot
  3. Make Videos of Princesses for Nieces
  4. Get a turkey leg in Magic Kingdom
  5. Do backlot tour in Hollywood Studios
  6. Blizzard Beach
  7. Buy MORE merchandise! (if possible!)
  8. Ice Cream on main street
  9. Candy Apple in Downtown Disney
  10. Wolfgang Puck in Downtown Disney
  11. Earl Of Sandwich in Downtown Disney
  12. Visit the Grand Floridan
  13. Rent A Boat on Boardwalk
  14. Watch Memories & Wishes for final time ;(
  15. Go on Dumbo, MK!
  16. Typhoon Lagoon
  17. Go on Soarin' again
And Im sure I'll do much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment