Wednesday 22 February 2012

Disney Cruise Line Interview


So I'm very excited to announce I have an interview for Disney Cruise Line this Friday! I had a very good interview for a New York placement in this artsy hotel in Manhattan called the Roger Smith hotel earlier this week, so been very busy!  The interview this Friday is in the Disney headquarters at Hammersmith in London, it should be a fun day and the job role I'm going for is Guest Services. When I worked in the park I always liked the thought of Guest Services (especially the ones in the Magic Kingdom!) I think it is an extremely important role as you have to deal with so any situations, so I'm excited I'm getting the chance to interview!

I'm off to London tomorrow night to stay with my Aunt so I can get a good night sleep before the interview (and a day of shopping!). I am then off back to Essex for the weekend to spend some time with my friends and family!

Lisa x

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Disney Cruise Line offers cruises to a number of exciting vacation destinations. It has selected the most stunning destinations in the most exciting regions around the world. Thanks a lot.....

    Blue Cruise

    ReplyDelete