Monday 5 March 2012

Disney Fantasy


"The Disney Fantasy is a spectacular addition to our fleet and builds on the creativity, innovation and artistry that are hallmarks of the Disney Cruise Line," was the press release from today. With the newest addition to the Disney Cruise line fleet already making its way around the 7 seas its exciting to think that maybe I could working aboard this boat! Of course it could be one of the other 3; the Magic, Dream or the Wonder. I'm getting extremely excited to think I'll be a Disney employee again and get to talk about Mickey Mouse all day (quite literally).

I've been spending my time looking at all the ships and had the email from the agency to say what shoes I'm required to wear, just would like to see my costume! The destinations included are Castaway cove, Florida, Miami, Bahamas, Mexico, LA, NYC & Many more! 

If you have the time to watch the christening ceremony check it out below! They had this playing just before I went into my interview at Disney HQ in Hammersmith London.

No comments:

Post a Comment