Thursday 3 January 2013

Busy At British Airways


Where to start?! Been an incredibly crazy busy few months! I starting my training for British Airways back in October, finishing 6 weeks later as a qualified member of Mixed Fleet. I fly both long and short haul on the Airbus A319, A320 & A321 as well as the Boeing 747 & 777. Unfortunately, I had to have some time off shortly after training so haven't done as many flights as I should! Missed out on a Los Angeles and Las Vegas, but will hopefully be flying there soon!

So far I have flown to (and got off the plane!) at Hamburg and Accra in Ghana, Africa. Tomorrow I am off to Tokyo, but unfortunately I am not there long enough to visit Disneyland Tokyo but the boyfriend and I have decided to go to Tokyo for our birthdays in April so will be visiting very soon!

Also I went to Disneyland Paris (again!) in December and will be updating you all with my visit very shortly! It was a very special trip which I will also explain!

Happy New Year!
Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment