Wednesday 9 January 2013

Tokyo


Just got back from a rather quick trip to Tokyo! It was my first time there and its safe to say I fell in love! The food, the people and especially the shopping was amazing! I can't wait to go back, which I am in April with my boyfriend for both our birthdays!
Literally only had 30 hours there so got as little sleep as possible and went to explore the Nihonbashi district which included 4 malls and amazing restaurants. Found this great Japanese restaurant at the mall and had a spicy prawn noodle soup which I cant wait to have again. I also managed to track down the Disney store which was incredible, so much better than the European ones! It had so much more adult items and got some great stuff! I was also surprised to see how much Alice in wonderland stuff they had in most stores, so of course I stocked up!

Also as we weren't in Tokyo that long we were flown back in Club world which is definitely the way to travel! Amazing food and a flat bed? I'm flying that way again!

Can't wait to return in April and been researching the Disneyland hotels, thinking of staying at the Disneyland Sea Hotel which is the hotel where you actually stay in the park!

Lisa x












No comments:

Post a Comment