Thursday 26 May 2011

Downtown Disney


Tonight we went to the Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom then we headed off to downtown Disney to see the shops! The food was amazing as always in the rainforest cafe and there was around 12 of us Brits there which was nice to meet some others in the same position as me. We then headed on the bus over to Downtown Disney, which was ambushed by some loud and drunk Mexicans that had just arrived; which was interesting!

The shops are amazing there! Cannot wait to get my discount and go on a HUGE shopping spree! Definitely going to order some artwork to send home with my parents to decorate next years Uni flat and basically buy up the whole stores Alice in Wonderland merchandise!

Tomorrow I have more housing check ins (more paper work), then I get my Traditions appointment time then we are all spending the day by the pool to work on our tans!

Here's a few photo's from this evening








No comments:

Post a Comment