Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas


Been home around a week now and getting ready for Christmas! Spent 3 days at a spa with my friend Ciara which was lovely as it gave us some much needed time to relax! As soon as I go back I got ill and have been in bed since, probably just a normal cold/ flu but it feels like I'm on my deathbed. So have been spending my days working through Disney/ Pixar films to make me feel better!

My friends that are still on the college program keep posting photo's of the parks in all their christmas decorations and I want to go back so badly! So excited for my trip to Disneyland Paris in March/ April but has got me started thinking about trips for next year! Think I may be asking too much to go back to America next year, so thats definitely on the list for 2013. So I'm thinking some nice extended trips to Spain, Italy & France. Hopefully try and get some work out there so I can stay for a while longer, but I also have some weddings that I've been invited to in June and September so I have to be back for those! Only a few days left for some Christmas shopping, but head over to www.disneystore.co.uk for some last minute deals!


Lisa x  

No comments:

Post a Comment