Saturday 3 December 2011

Disney Year Long Placement


After careful consideration and thought I have decided not to go to Disney for the year long academic program. There a few reasons I have decided this, for one I don't think I could ever top my summer program! I made so many great friends and memories and I don't want to compare it. I am on an event management course and unfortunately Disney doesn't offer a placement in events, which I ultimately want to go into. I have found some other placements opportunities which I feel may benefit my career more but I still LOVE Disney! 

Its my ultimate dream to work for Disneyland Paris one day, I'll have to revisit the French language! So hopefully in future I may be able to work on their events team! But until then I've been applying for some great events/ hospitality placements so hopefully I'll get them too!

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment