Tuesday 27 December 2011

So Excited!


Just been surprised with a trip to Disneyland Paris for New Years Eve! Thats right, I get to watch the amazing New Years Eve fireworks outside Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland Paris! My friend Ciara and I are off to a short trip to Paris first for a quick tour then off to Disney for the day on the 31st, so thats 15 hours to run free in the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney's Studios Park! Of course I've already started making a plan for the day as they'll be so much to fit in and theres special things planned for that specific day with it being New Years Eve!

May have to start packing soon as we leave in just 2 days but very excited to be in a Disney park again! My Mum just informed me that this will be the 3rd Disney Park I've been to this year (California in April, Florida in the Summer for 4 months and now Paris) so just Tokyo and Hong Kong to do soon!
Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment