Sunday 1 January 2012

Paris


Just came back from my long weekend in Paris! The first day we spent doing the sights of the city and spent a few hours in the Eiffel tower area which is where I found the best cake shop and finally got some delicious macarons which I have been craving for months! Unfortunately we didn't go up the tower as the queues where too long but I've been up many times before and I'm sure I'll be returning again many times!


Treated myself to some Rayban Wayfarers on the ferry over as they had the limited edition ones I wanted and were much cheaper than the airport! We also went to the Christmas markets which were very close to the Eiffel Tower and got some lovely rabbits fur gloves! We also had did a boat trip down the river Seine, past Notre Dame and Louvre Museum. We then retired back to the hotel in preparations for Disney the next day! 









Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment