Monday 30 January 2012

Sarah's 21st


My friends and I all went out for my housemate Sarah's 21st birthday! We started off with some drinks at ours, then headed to the Hilton in Deansgate, Manchester to their Cloud 23 bar. The place was amazing! The view is basically of the whole of Manchester and is gorgeous to be there at night when the whole city is illuminated is beautiful! 

We then headed off to a club called Bijou which was good as there was a live saxophone player and great music. Of course we all got extremely drunk and had a great time! We are all out again tomorrow for Pout, which we go most Mondays then this weekend I'm off to Nottingham for my friend from home, Hannah's 22nd birthday celebrations! Thank god I've bought lots of new dresses!

Lisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment