Tuesday 11 October 2011

Birthday Trip


What better place to spend your birthday than the happiest place on earth? My last birthday I was at Disneyland in California so for this birthday trip I'm planning a trip to Disneyland Paris with my Mum and Step dad. Only for 4 days, but just enough time to do both parks! 

I love Disneyland Paris and have been more times than I can count. My favourite memory of that park would have to be when I got to perform there when I was 12 after our dance school won a competition allowing us to perform on the Fantasyland stage and also in the parade. I'm trying to get my Mum to dig out the photo's so I can share them with everyone. 

I'm planning on going to first week in April as I'll be off from University and hopefully won't be busy with school children! 

Lisa x




No comments:

Post a Comment