Saturday 1 October 2011

Last Few Days Of Disney :(


Last few days were so much fun. Really going to miss everyone I worked with and the jobs I did there. I can honestly say it was the best job I've ever had and think it will be the greatest one I will ever do! Very much contemplating either moving to America (after somehow obtaining a green card) to work for Disney again or learn french (again!) and work at Disneyland Paris. Anyone reading this blog who has the chance to go work for Disney.... GO!! It was the best life experience I have done so far and wouldn't change it one bit (well, maybe make it longer).


One the day of moving out of Chatham I had my last graduation and moved my stuff over to Coronado Springs resort which was amazing! The rooms were gorgeous and the pool and lakes were beautiful. I spent my last day at Disney with my friend Ciara we did 3 parks in one day; thats 15 hours straight in the parks! Started the day in Epcot doing all the big rides plus some of the World Showcase then went to Hollywood Studios for the parade and more rides! We ended the day the way everyone should end their Disney vacation and that was, of course, in the Magic Kingdom watching Memories & Wishes. Definitely brought a tear to my eye knowing I wouldn't be there everyday. 


Here's a few photo's of my last day in the parks













No comments:

Post a Comment