Friday, 7 October 2011


I knew this was coming, I now have to decide what to do past May 2012 & its only October :(. I've made a really tough decision and decided not to go to Walt Disney World for the Summer College Program for a few reasons.
  • I don't think I'll be able to top this years experience
  • I won't be able to do attractions again (Disney's rule not to assign same job role if you reapply)
  • I have a lot to do next summer (weddings, birthdays, shows etc)
I may regret this decision in years to come as its much easier getting a job through the University, but its one I've had to make.

BUT........ I am planning to apply for the year program! I study Event Management and with my course we have to do a year placement, I'm not sure where to do it but Disney is one of my options!

I'm hoping I can do a professional intern ship so I won't be doing 'basic' job roles like before, but we shall see! Obviously I'd love to work within the events department! Other than Disney, I'm going to apply to companies in Las Vegas, California and London! At this point I'm keeping my options wide open :). As my favourite saying is "If you don't ask, you don't get" I am going to email every company I want to work for and dazzle them :)

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment