Sunday 20 November 2011

November


With the end of November fastly approaching I was thinking how much I've done this month! With all the placement meetings and interviews for Disney, Canada and South Carolina! Also been trying to do all my essays and reports for class so I can leave Manchester early to spend more time in Essex over the christmas period. My lovely friend Ciara (who came travelling with me at the end of the Disney Summer program) has booked us in for a 2 night spa stay with treatments! So excited and the place looks amazing you can see it here, its called the Lighthouse spa in Thorpe le soken (which is very close to my house!). Will be really nice to relax and spend some time with one of the besties again!

We are also planning a shopping trip to Westfield shopping centre in London which looks incredible as it has a Forever 21 and a Wagamama along with all my other favourite stores! Still need to book Disneyland Paris for my birthday trip, which I'm very excited about as just found out their new parade should be there by then! 

Lisa x

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete