Monday 28 November 2011

Yay, All Booked!


Mum just rang me to say she's gone ahead and booked Disneyland Paris for my birthday trip! My mum, step dad & I are going for 4 days from the last Thursday in March. We are going to be staying at the Sequoia Lodge, which I've never stayed in before but looks lovely and I've put some pictures below. We managed to get a great deal by booking through the link I posted about here! 


My step dad only went to a Disney park for the first time this summer, to come visit me in Florida and my Mum hasn't been to Disneyland Paris in years! So much planning to do and something to look forward to! I haven't been to Disneyland Paris in a couple of years but will be so much fun going to park after I've worked in! I'll try my best not to compare as I love each location differently and DLP has the Alice in wonderland maze which isn't at any other park!


There seems to be a lot thats new for next year as its their 20th anniversary! New parade, new lights shows, new meet and greets! I'm so excited!!!! Check out the new online brochure here!




Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment