Saturday 5 November 2011

Another Phone Interview


Had my phone interview today with Yummy Jobs for the year placement at Walt Disney World Florida! The program is study based which means I would primarily focus on studying then still work at Disney! I was a bit nervous about the interview and the whole process this time round as I have done a program wit Disney before and have spoken to many others that are applying again and have been rejected as they want more new people to experience it. But I got the email saying I have made it through to face to face interviews on Tuesday (short notice!!) in Newcastle but of course I'll be going.

Once again, a little nervous as this will be my second program but luckily as its slightly different hopefully they'll accept me! Been looking at the courses that they offer and my favourites would be Marketing, Guest Services and Disney Heritage. I mean how many chances do you get to study Disney's history! Anyway, wish me luck and I'll let you know how I get on at after the interview tuesday!

Lisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment