Saturday 4 June 2011

Disney Hollywood Studios


I thought I'd take this opportunity while I'm ill to update some of my blog! Love the Hollywood Studios especially the Tower of Terror, its so much different to the Paris one & can't wait to take my parents on it! Also went on the Great Movie Ride & Toy Story Mania which was amazing! Can see why it always has huge wait times! The best parts of the day were the Art of Animation studios along with the little exhibition dedicated to Walt Disney's life and work. I always love finding out more about Walt the start of the Disney company so I recommend everyone go see it!


Also the shops were amazing there! Saw a couple of Alice in Wonderland statues and drawings I want to add to my collection as well as the robes from the Tower or Terror, definitely buying all of them when I get paid. The end of the night we finished with Fantasmic which was amazing!!











Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment