Friday 17 June 2011

Training


Been some more very busy days started training in my position in Tomorrowland. I'm in the Stitch complex which means I'll be operating Stitch's Great Escape, Astro Orbitor and TTA (Tomorrowland Transport Authority- PeopleMover). TTA is definitely the most technical especially when an emergency stop is required (and it happens quite a bit!) I think astro orbitor and stitch may be my favourites but i enjoy them all so I'm very lucky I got a good location! The training is going well so far and have a very nice trainer called Phillip. Everyone loves my accent so far it just becomes a bit of a problem when I talk fast for my safety guidelines, i get a few confused looks! 

Other than training, which has been taking up most of my time! I have been still going to parks, mainly Magic Kingdom and my Mum and Step Dad arrive tomorrow so very excited about that!

Here's some photo's










1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've loved reading your blog! I am going to be doing the ICP program this summer :) SO excited! Could I ask you a question?! How soon into the program did you receive the blue maingate passes to get family into the parks? :)

    ReplyDelete