Monday 27 June 2011

Parents Visit


Had such a lovely time while the parents were visiting! Mum made us visit Magic Kingdom 4 times out of the 6 days we had in the parks, it was safe to say that it is still her favourite park! My step dad loved Epcot, maybe for the fact that you could get drunk while visiting! We did lots of shopping and I got 20 bikini's in Victoria Secrets (which is now my new favourite shop!). Wish they could of stayed longer as we didn't have time to do Universal!

Got a lot of time off this week so planning many nights out as I have yet to visit downtown Orlando. Also need to seriously start topping up my tan as it is already starting to fade! Also started to work in normal rotation and loving it! So glad I actually LOVE my job, lots of English people over here on the same program as me aren't enjoying themselves that much and quite a few have gone home, I'm just luky I'm having the time of my life! :)





Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment