Monday 6 June 2011

Magic Kingdom


I haven't yet been to Epcot, but I think its safe to say that the Magic Kingdom is still my favourite park! I haven't quite decided what Magic Kingdom is the best out of the 3 that I've been to (Florida, Califonia & Paris) but you can't beat it. Space Mountain is definitely best in Paris but the Alice in Wonderland attractions are better in California & Paris. But you can't beat the Castle in Florida. So glad that I finally went on Splash Mountain and it was brilliant, can't wait to take the parents on it when they get out here in 2 weeks! Met a few characters this week including my good friend Minnie! Can't wait until my next paycheck so I can finally go crazy in the gift shops and the mall! Bad news is I'm having my wisdom tooth out tomorrow :(


Here's a few photo's from this week!








Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment